The start of a new school year is an exciting time for every student, but it also means you’ll have a packed schedule and a to-do list 100 miles long. We’d like to make it a little easier for you to keep up with so, we’ve put together some important dates to get you through syllabus week at The University of North Texas:
· Last day to register for classes at UNT: August 17th
· Move in day at The Forum: August 18th
· Classes Start for UNT Mean Green Eagles: August 28th
· The last day to drop any classes that might not be the right fit is. Be careful though, make sure you still have enough hours to be a full time student: September 1st
· The first day off, we know you need it: September 4th Labor day, yup UNT is off that day.